31.7.07

Instigator Jukebox 30 - BOB MARLEY



BOB MARLEY. I tell everyone, I have yet to go to a party, any party, thrown by any type of person, where they do not sometime during the party play some Marley music. I love Bob Marley's music, but as with anything, too much is too much! Oh well. It is a losing battle. This music stays with you though. Even though I am a music snob, and loathe the Marley "fans" who only listen to the frat-boy-ready compilation LEGEND, I cannot fault people for loving this music. Jah Rastafari.

BOB MARLEY

Stir It Up




*****

Jammin'




*****

Is This Love?




*****

War




*****

Natural Mystic




*****

I Shot The Sheriff




*****

Africa Unite




*****

Buffalo Soldier




*****

Concrete Jungle




*****

Zimbabwe


1 comment:

sozavac said...

i made it a point to never ever ever ever ever ever play any bob marley at any of my parties after you told me you always hear his music at parties.