7.8.07

Instigator Jukebox 47 - TALKING HEADS



TALKING HEADS. I remember hanging out with Heath and having him play me the second side of the first talking heads album, '77, and just falling in love with it's quirky weridness and amazing songs. Talking Heads have always been a thinking person's band, even with their insatiable grooves and beats. You were dancing but if you paid attention to the lyrics you wuold be thinking as well. Great combo. I love all their shit, but the song THE BOOK I READ is my all time fave.


TALKING HEADS

Once In A Lifetime






*****

Burning Down The House






*****

Wild, Wild Life






*****

Road To Nowhere






*****

Take Me To The River







*****

Psycho Killer (live)






*****

And She Was






*****

Don't Worry About The Government (fan vid)




No comments: