7.8.07

Instigator Jukebox 51 - REM



REM. REM was the sound of a world I did not know. I could listen to their music and be transported to someplace that most definitely was NOT Alief suburbia. I love their output until Automatic For The People, which signaled a change that I did not enjoy, hence my love/hate problem with that album. Everything before that is GOLD JERRY! GOLD! So many amazing fucking songs. Pretty Persuasion is my favorite REM song.

REM

Radio Free Europe




*****

Drive




*****

The One I Love




*****

Orange Crush





*****

Stand




*****

Nightswimming




*****

So. Central Rain




*****

World Leader Pretend (live)




*****

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)




*****

Fall On Me




*****

Finest Worksong




*****

Carnival of Sorts (live)




*****

Find The River




*****

Don't Go Back To Rockville (live)




*****

Disturbance At The Heron House (live)




*****

Talk About The Passion




*****

Pop Song '89




*****

Get Up




*****

Pretty Persuasion




*****

7 Chinese Brothers




*****

Harborcoat




*****

Begin The Begin




*****

Time After Time


No comments: