27.8.07

Instigator Jukebox 84 - THE LOCUST



THE LOCUST. I like when music scares me. When I first heard The Locust a few years ago I got scared. I ran into my room and hid under the covers. I got flashbacks of first listening to Slayer when I was 15. The Locust have some of the greatest song titles in all the land. The Locust will feast upon your cerebral cortex leaving behind naught but the shrivelled husk of your seed. This shit is fierce. Mommy, I'm scared.


THE LOCUST

The Half-Eaten Sausage Would Like To See You In His Office




*****

Twenty-Three Lubed-Up Schizophrenics With Delusions Of Grandeur




*****

Moth Eaten Deerhead




*****

AOTKPTA




*****

Safety Second Body Last




*****

We Have Reached An Official Verdict: Nobody Gives A Shit




*****

Live From The Russian Compound




*****

Teenage Mustache/File Under 'Soft Core Seizures' (fan vid)


No comments: