28.8.07

Instigator Jukebox 86 - ROB INSTIGATOR'S BIRTHDAY FAVORITES

ROB INSTIGATOR'S BIRTHDAY FAVORITES I am 34 years old today. I am almost halfway to 70, and hopefully I will live that long. In honor of the day I came instigatin' out of my momma's Ute I have posted here videos of some of my all-time favorite songs. This will by no means be definitive but fuck it.

ROB INSTIGATOR'S BIRTHDAY FAVORITES

SONIC YOUTH - Teenage Riot


*****

DINOSAUR JR - Thumb


DINOSAUR JR - No Bones


*****

MOTORHEAD - Ace Of Spades


*****

KISS - 2000 Man


*****

PAVEMENT - Parfum V


*****

AFGHAN WHIGS - Conjure Me


*****

MISFITS - We Bite


*****

THE BEATLES - I Want You (She's So Heavy)


*****

SEBADOH - Rebound


*****

SLAYER - Raining Blood


*****

MINISTRY - Stigmata


*****

THE BUTTHOLE SURFERS - Mexican Caravan


*****

PUBLIC ENEMY - Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos


*****

MORPHINE - Thursday


*****

THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS - Don't Let's Start


THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS - Ana Ng


*****

SHELLAC - Copper


*****

BIG BLACK - Bad Penny


*****

BIG MOE - Purple Stuff


*****

FEAR - I Love Livin' In The City



*****

THE SMITHS - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before


*****

BABY DAYLINER - Silent Places


*****

MUDHONEY - Suck You Dry

No comments: