14.9.07

Instigator Jukebox 105 - OUTKAST



OUTKAST. These two cats from Atlanta made many records before hitting it huge crossover style with Stankonia. I remember seeing their early videos on Street Flava here in Houston Texas (D Solo!) and just digging their sound, their style, their originality. I do not think they get the credit for their music that they get for their lyrics. Bombs Over Baghdad (B.O.B.) is the best fucking song. I thought I was having a flashback when I caught that shit around 12:30 AM one Sunday morning.



OUTKAST

Ms. Jackson




*****

Bombs Over Baghdad




*****

Roses




*****

Hey Ya




*****

The Whole World




*****

Aquemini




*****

Reset (song only)




*****

Rosa Parks




*****

Players Ball




*****

So Fresh So Clean




*****

Ghettomusick




*****

Git Up, Git Out




*****

Spottieottiedopaliscious


No comments: