30.7.07

Instigator Jukebox 25 - JIMI HENDRIX



JIMI HENDRIX. I cannot begin to count how many times I listened to my cassette of Are You Experienced? when I was around 14-16. I used to carry that cassette and my Walkman everywhere I went, constantly flipping it over and over and over. Jimi hendrix taught me that the guitar was to be used for something expressive, free-form, and mind-blowing. He also shredded my ears. It is a sad shame he died so young, but I am glad he recorded so much.

JIMI HENDRIX

Hear My Train a Comin'




*****

All Along The Watchtower (live)




*****

Little Wing




*****

Crosstown Traffic




*****

Hey Joe




*****

Fire





*****

Voodoo Chile




*****

Purple Haze




*****

Wind Cries Mary




*****

Foxy Lady





*****

Angel




*****

Rock Me Baby




*****

Like A Rolling Stone




*****

Red House


No comments: