30.7.07

Instigator Jukebox 24 - THE BEATLES



THE BEATLES. When I was around age 12, my younger brother and I were given the albums Abbey Road, Magical Mystery Tour, and Sgt. Pepper's by our mother's British boss. She set us and our friends up with hour after hour after hour of listening to these albums, studying them, learning them, analyzing them, until we were all huge Beatles fanatics. Fuck yeah. It set a foundation for our mutual love of music and new music and exploring music. Everyone should be so lucky. It's a sad shame that Paul died in 1966 and we have had to be stuck with his plastic-surgery-aided look-alike (F)aul (fake paul).

THE BEATLES

Revolution




*****

I Am The Walrus




*****

Here Comes The Sun





*****

Strawberry Fields Forever




*****

Something




*****

And I Love Her




*****

Helter Skelter




*****

Lady Madonna




*****

The Long & Winding Road





*****

Ticket To Ride




*****

Penny Lane





*****

Your Mother Should Know




*****

Day Tripper




*****

While My Guitar Gently Weeps




*****

A Day In The Life




*****

Come Together




*****

I Want You (She's So Heavy)



No comments: