30.7.07

Instigator Jukebox 23 - MILES DAVIS



MILES DAVIS. Hell yeah Miles Davis. When i was 15 years old I wanted to listen to some Jazz music, and the first album I bought was Miles Davis' The Birth of The Cool, which is a fucking classic and which became one of my all-time favorites. I have since collected many Miles Davis albums, with various groups, from his early quintet to his nonet, to his work with his fusion band. My favorite though was his group with Ron Carter, Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, and Tony Williams. Miles Davis changed the direction of music at least 3 times in his life. We owe him everything.

MILES DAVIS

Agitation




*****

So What




*****

No Blues




*****

Footprints




*****

Bitches Brew




*****

Walkin'




*****

Joshua




*****

(Live performance)




*****

I Fall In Love Too Easily




*****

(1971 fusion)




*****

'Round Midnight




*****

Concierto De Aranjuez (Adagio)


No comments: