31.7.07

Instigator Jukebox 28 - UNSANE



UNSANE. The name says it all really. When Mike Grayum (PMRC) played me Unsane for the first time I was floored. I had never heard music that sounded like the anguished torture that came out of those speakers. I was hooked instantly. When I lived in Austin (ass-town) for a year I would listen to Unsane every day going to and from work to try and alleviate the massive amount of rage and hate and loathing I felt towards that shit city and nearly every fucking loser in it. It sure helped a lot. Unsane, you tickle my fancy, even though, after nearly 20 years I still cannot understand 98% of your lyrics! Maybe that is for the best. These fuckers were DARK.

UNSANE

Sick




*****

Scrape




*****

Body Bomb




*****

Committed





*****

Alleged


No comments: