15.8.07

Instigator Jukebox 666 - KISS



KISS. Oh yeah. There was a time when my brother, my friend Hernan, and myself were immersed in all things Kiss. Kiss Army, Kiss records, Kiss videos, Kiss Kiss Kiss! Shit yeah. These fuckers did not want to write classic tunes, but they did. They did not want to create musical history, but they did. They wanted to write songs about fucking and chicks and pussy and licking ass and all that good stuff, and they did! They wanted to rock your ass off so hard your balls would drop, and to do it in a way that no one had ever seen before, AND THEY DID! You wanted the best and you got the best...


KISS

Strutter




*****

Detroit Rock City




*****

I Was Made For Loving You




*****

Rock and Roll All Night




*****

Love Gun




*****

God Of Thunder




*****

Lick It Up




*****

I Love It Loud




*****

2000 Man




*****

Calling Dr. Love


No comments: