19.9.07

Instigator Jukebox 110 - HUSKER DU



HUSKER DU. I heard mention of Husker Du in my early years and never got into them, mainly because I was busy with other music and bands, but once I settled down and began to collect older music I fell for Husker Du and for their fantastic fucking music. They were a fucking amazing band and I understood why so many people were influenced by them. Three regular dudes, one openly gay, playing hardcore gigs throughout the USA in the Reagan 80's. Nothing more punk that that my friends.


HUSKER DU

Eight Miles High (live)




*****

Could You Be The One




*****

How To Skin A Cat




*****

Don't Want To Know If You're Lonely




*****

Pink Turns To Blue (live)




*****

I Apologize/If I Told You/Folklore (live)




*****

The Girl Who Lives On heaven Hill/I Apologize (live)




*****

New Day Rising (live)




*****

Makes No Sense At All


No comments: