27.9.07

Instigator Jukebox 111 - VIOLENT FEMMES



VIOLENT FEMMES. "Why can't I get just one fuck? Why can't I get just one fuck? I guess it's got something to do with luck, but I've waited my whole life for just one..."
"Did you do too many drugs? I did too many drugs. Did you do too many drugs too, baby?"
Hel fuck yeah, the Violent Femmes. I discovered the Femmes for myself one day early in high school when I found a homemade tape that read "violent femmes" in red ink. I was confused. I took it home and listened to it. I had never heard anything like this, but it hit me at just the right time! That tape saved my sophomore year! The B side was suicidal tendencies' first album! ha! What a contrast!


VIOLENT FEMMES

Gone Daddy Gone




*****

American Music




*****

I Held Her In My Arms




*****

Kiss Off (fan vid)




*****

Breakin' Up




*****

Mirror Mirror (I See A Damsel)




*****

Add It Up (live)




*****

Used To Be




*****

Children of The Revolution





*****

Blister In The Sun (live)




*****

Good Feeling (just the song)


No comments: